Naturopathy or naturopathic medicine is a form of alternative medicine employing a wide array of "natural" modalities, including nutraceuticals (supplements), herbalism, acupuncture, as well as diet and lifestyle counseling.
At the discretion of the Naturopath, many testing options are also available such as food sensitivity, hormone, adrenal and hair analysis.
Many chronic and acute conditions can benefit from Naturopathic medical care such as:
• Autoimmune (Celiac Disease, Crohn's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis)
• Cardiovascular (Angina, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol)
• Digestive (Acid Reflux, Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers)
• Endocrine (Adrenal Fatigue, Diabetes, Hyperthyroidism, Hypoglycaemia, Hypothyroidism)
• Men’s Health (Low Libido, Low Testosterone, Prostatitis)
• Musculoskeletal (Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis)
• Neurological (ADD, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Vertigo)
• Respiratory (Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Chronic Cough, Smoking Cessation)
• Skin & Hair (Acne, Eczema, Hair loss, Hives, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
• Urinary (Bladder Infections, Interstitial Cystitis, Kidney Disorders)
• Women’s Health (Endometriosis, Irregular Periods, Menopause, PMS, Yeast Infections)